The procedures on this page are AU only. For NZ:
- If you want to produce milk or wool production trading account, see Producing Milk/Wool Production Trading Account reports in Statutory Reporter.
- If you want to prepare the livestock closing balance workpaper, see Preparing the Livestock - Closing Balance workpaper in Client Accounting.
- In BankLink Practice go to Reports > Ledger Report. The Ledger Report window appears.
- In the Options tab click the Selected radio button.
- To enter the From range, click Chart and select the account.
- To enter the To range, click Chart and select the account.
- Go to the Advanced tab and select the Quantities checkbox.
- Select Preview to display the report.
Save a copy of the report in MYOB Document Manager or to a server location.
The report can be linked as reference material within the Livestock Calculation – Closing Stock workpaper.You can produce BankLink Practice reports when Report Groups have been set up for the Chart of Accounts. For more information, see chapter 12 in BankLink Practice Help. Go to Help > MYOB BankLink Practice Help.
- Go to the Client Accounting Workpapers tab and add the Livestock Calculation – Closing Stock workpaper. The Livestock Calculation – Closing Stock workpaper opens.
- In the grey fields, enter values for:
- Opening stock balance (if applicable)
- Standard cost
The workpaper automatically calculates an adjusting journal based the values entered.
If the adjusting journal is incorrect, review and amend the values entered.
- If the adjusting journal is correct, select Add Journal from the menu. The adjusting journal is added into Workpapers.
- In the Documents Links section, link the BankLink Practice report that you used for the workpaper.
- Click Save and OK to complete the workpaper.
- Click Post Journals to post the journals with the quantities in the workpaper period.