You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
If you need to bring across a Corporate Compliance backup file from another server, for example if you are moving Corporate Compliance to a new server, then you can add that backup file to your backup files list so that it can be restored onto this server.
- Open the Corporate Compliance Utilities Backup and Restore screen. See Backup and restore.
- Click Backup and Restore on the Task Bar. The Corporate Compliance database backups list is displayed.
- Click Add backup file. The Add backup file window opens.
- Click the ellipsis next to the Select backup file field to browse to the required Corporate Compliance backup file.
- Select the Retention Type.
- Enter the backup file description.
- Click OK. The system returns to the backup files list with the newly added backup file included in the list.