You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The following data must be added and maintained in MYOB AE/AO.
|a Once a corporation’s name is added to MYOB AE/AO, it can only be changed in Corporate Compliance (whereas people’s names can only be changed in MYOB AE). See Changing corporation names. |
b Except registered office details, which are maintained in Corporate Compliance.
All remaining data (for example, office appointments, capital, members) is added and maintained in Corporate Compliance.
- Enter changes to MYOB AE/AO data for corporations and people.
- View the changes in Corporate Compliance using one the following methods:
- If Corporate Compliance is not running: Run Corporate Compliance.
- If Corporate Compliance is running: Depending on your product, select Tools > Update from AE or Tools > Update from AO.
The following message will display on the Messages module on the Task Bar (depending on your product):
There are changes from AE/AO. Click here to view.
- Click the message to display the Changes from AE/Changes from AO window.
- Generate a form to notify ASIC of the change.
If a change is made in MYOB AE/AO to an address that is shared by another person or corporation, then separate tasks will be generated in the Changes from AE/Changes from AO module for each other person or corporation that shares the address.
If you then generate and complete a form from one of the shared change of address tasks (as detailed in the instructions below), all other people or corporations affected by the change will be included in the form. The task that you used as the basis for the form, and all related tasks, will then be deleted from the Changes from AE/Changes from AO module. See the online help in MYOB AE/AO for more information about sharing addresses.