You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
From the Auditors tab of the Corporations module, you can add an auditor for a corporation.
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Auditors tab.
- Click Add an auditor on the Task Bar. The Add an auditor screen opens.
- Click beside the Auditor field. The Find a contact screen opens.
- Search for the auditor in the list and select the auditor.
- Click OK.
- Enter the Contact name.
- Enter the Date of appointment (dd/mm/yyyy) or select the date from the calendar.
- Click OK. The new auditor is listed on the Auditors screen.