You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The Add unit issue screen in the Corporations module is used to add or issue units.
Corporate Compliance allows you to issue only one type of unit.
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Capital tab.
- Click Add unit issue on the Task Bar. The Add unit issue screen opens at the Issue Details tab.
Enter the Issue date or select from the drop-down calendar.
Enter the Number of units issued.
Enter the Amount paid per unit. The total paid will be calculated automatically.
Enter the Amount unpaid per unit. The total amount unpaid will be calculated automatically.
When finished, click the Allotment details tab.
Click Add… The Member Details for the Allotment window opens.
- Either click Select member from existing members and officers list and select from the drop-down.
Click Select member from the full contact list , then click and search/select the contact from the Find a Contact window. Click OK when finished.
- Enter the Number of units allotted and the Amount paid. The totals will be calculated automatically, and the Certificate number allocated.
- Select Yes if the units are Beneficially owned, or No if they are not.
Click OK. You are returned to the Member Details for the Allotment window, where the details are now listed.
- Click OK when finished.