You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The Cease all positions wizard is used to cease all positions held by the selected person.
- Select and open the person. See Selecting people.
- Click Cease all positions on the Task Bar.
- Enter the Date of ceasing or select the date from the drop-down calendar.
- Enter the Date of notice or select the date from the drop-down calendar.
- Select the Reason for ceasing (optional) from the drop-down list.
- Click Next. The ASIC documents window opens.
- Select the ASIC documents you need to produce:
ASIC Form 484 – change to officeholders
The Signing officers screen lists companies affected by the change, and the signing officer. An ASIC form will be produced for each company listed.
To change the signing officer or the date signed, click Edit details.The Edit signing officer screen opens. Make your changes. Click Next.
ASIC Form 270 – notification by officeholder of resignation or retirement
Click Next. Go to the next step.
Minutes of directors’ meeting
The Meeting details screen opens. Enter the Date and Time of Meeting and the time the Meeting Closed.
Choose an option for where the meeting was Held. Select a Chairperson from the drop-down list.
Select the Officers present. Click Next. Officer’s notice of resignation. Click Next. Go to the next step.
If you do not select to produce any ASIC documents:
Click Next. The Finish screen opens.
If you did select to produce ASIC documents, select the forms you need to preview.
- Click Finish.If you selected forms to preview, they will display on the
- Print preview screen (see Previewing forms and documents).
If you did not select forms to preview, the ASIC Forms Validation screen will display.
- Lodge the form (see Forms lodgement).