You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
Changes to addresses in MYOB AE/AO-integrated Corporate Compliance are made using MYOB AE/AO.
- Open the contact’s Contact or Client page in MYOB AE/AO.
- Click the Addresses tab, then press [F1] to open the appropriate help topic.
- Add or change addresses as required, and click Save.
- Click the Corporate Compliance tab in MYOB AE/AO.
- Click Open Person to open Corporate Compliance. The contact’s address changes will display any relevant ASIC form names on the Name and address changes from AE / Name and address changes from AO screen.
- Select the first form and click Generate form on the Task Bar. Or, if the change was only a database correction, click Delete task on the Task Bar. See Working with ASIC forms for more details.