You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The Corporations Members Change Share Allotment Details screen displays the complete details of selected transactions. You can change the Date of issue to match the date on the Capital screen. This process also updates the amounts paid and unpaid to match the Capital screen.
This screen is only available for share transactions migrated from CSS where the date of the transaction (on the Members screen) is different from the issued date (on the Capital screen).
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Members tab. The Members screen opens.
- Select the member and click Change transaction details on the Task Bar. The Change Share Allotment Details screen opens.
- Select the Date of issue from the drop-down list of share issue dates for this share class (as displayed on the Capital tab screen).
- Click OK. A message box tells you that the amounts paid and unpaid for the transaction will be replaced by the amounts paid and unpaid from the Capital screen. The payment amounts for this transaction will be replaced by the amounts paid and unpaid for the share issue.
- Click Yes to update the date of issue, amounts paid and amounts unpaid to match the data on the Capital screen. The share issue date on the Members screen is now the same as on the Capital screen. If you click No, this data will not be updated.