You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
From the Change auditor details screen you can change the details of the corporation’s current auditor.
You can also cease the appointment of an auditor, so that they become listed as a former auditor on the Auditors screen (see Auditors).
Alternatively you can permanently delete an auditor from this screen (see Deleting auditors).
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Auditors tab.
- The Auditors screen opens
- Select the auditor and click Change auditor details on the Task Bar. The Change auditor screen opens.
- Change the Contact name, Date of appointment, Date of ceasing as required. If you entered a Date of ceasing, you can also enter the Reason for ceasing.
- Click OK. The auditor’s details are updated on the Auditors screen.
If you entered ceasing details, the auditor can only be viewed by selecting Include former auditors.