Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Changing unit issues

Corporate Compliance and Corporate Admin will be retired on 15 April 2024.
You won't be able to use either software after 15 April 2024. Learn what this means for you

This Change unit issue screen is used to change the details of units issued previously.

How to change a unit issue
  1. Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
  2. Click the Capital tab to display the list of units issued.

  3. Select the unit issue required and click Change unit issue on the Task Bar. The Change unit issue screen opens at the Issue details tab.

  4. Edit the Number of units issued.

  5. Edit the Amount paid per unit. The total paid will be calculated automatically.

  6. Edit the Amount unpaid per unit. The total amount unpaid will be calculated automatically.

  7. Click the Allotment details tab to see the details on that tab.

  8. Click Edit… The Member Details for the Allotment window opens.

  9. Edit/change any or all of:

    • Number of units allotted

    • Amount paid per unit

    • Certificate Number

    • Beneficial Owner Yes/No.

    The totals will update automatically.

  10. Click OK. You are returned to the Change Unit Issue window.

  11. Click OK when finished.
JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.