You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
You can compare selected statements against the current company details and produce a report that indicates the differences.
- Click Company Statements on the Task Bar. All company statements received from ASIC are listed on the Company Statements tab.
- Click the required Company Statement in the list.
- Click Compare statements to current details on the Task Bar. The Compare statements to current details screen opens.
- Select one or more options to determine the data comparison rules for the comparison report.
- Click OK. A Company Statement Comparison Report for each selected statement displays on the Print Preview screen.
- Click Close. To exit the report and return to the Company Statements selection list.