You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
There are 3 homepages (AE) / pages (AO) available for Corporate Compliance. These are:
ASIC forms in progress homepage/page
Company Statements homepage/page
Name and address changes homepage/page.
Each of these pages are easily accessed from the drop-down menu on the Corporate toolbar button.
The Corporate Compliance Company Statements homepage has 2 views:
Company Statements received from ASIC
Company Statements due but not yet received.
This view lists the corporations that have not received a company statement, calculated based on the corporation's Annual Review Date.
When the name or address for any person or corporation is changed in MYOB AE/AO, Corporate Compliance checks if notification to ASIC is required. The changes in MYOB AE/AO that may require an ASIC form to be lodged include:
change of name or home address of an officeholder
change of business address or registered address of a corporation.
If the change from MYOB AE/AO may require notification to ASIC, then Corporate Compliance generates a task to inform you of the change.
The Corporate Compliance Name and address changes from MYOB AE/AO homepage/page lists the contacts that have been changed, and shows the changed data. For example, for a change to a person's home address, the change task listed shows the new address and the former address. This assists you in determining if an ASIC change to details form is required, or if the change is a database correction only.
Accountants Enterprise (AE) Only:
- Click on the Home icon in the MYOB AE top toolbar.
- In the My Homepage task group, select the homepage view that this Corporate Compliance homepage is to be added into.
- Under My Homepage tasks on the Task Bar, click Customise homepage.The Toolbox opens, listing all the available homepages.
- Select Corporate Compliance from the applications list.
- Drag the required Corporate Compliance homepage from the Toolbox to your homepage area.
- With the Toolbox still open, re-position and re-align the table and its columns to suit your screen size.
- With the Toolbox still open, click the name of the view you selected at Step 2.. (e.g., View2). The Rename View window opens.
- Overtype the existing view name with a relevant name and click OK.
- Close the Toolbox.
- In the My Homepage tasks group, select Save homepage.
You can change the name a homepage view at any time to be more relevant to the homepage added, eg to change to be Company Statements.
- Open the Homepage Toolbox.
- Click a view on the Task Bar. The Rename View window opens.
- Enter in the required name.
- Click OK.