Accountants Enterprise only
This setting is only available from the Corporate Compliance server. Use this tool only when advised by MYOB Client Services.
This window lists the databases already created for this Corporate Compliance install.
- Click Start > Programs > MYOB Accountants Enterprise > Corporate Compliance Utilities > Utilities.
- Click Tools on the Task Bar.
- Click Create database on the Task Bar. The Create Corporate Compliance Database dialog opens.
- Enter in the database name. This is the SQL database name. The database name defaults to the Corporate Compliance naming structure, with next available Corporate Compliance database number. For example, CorporateCompliance2.
- Enter in the database description. This is the description used to distinguish the databases when selecting from a list of Corporate Compliance database. For example, you may want to use your practice name or business name as the database description.
- Click OK. The Create database window opens with the newly added database listed. You now need to update this new database to the current version of Corporate Compliance.
- Select Tools > Update database.
- Click Update.