You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
This setting is only available from the Corporate Compliance server.
The Database references window displays:
The server where Corporate Compliance is installed.
Corporate Compliance database version.
Corporate Compliance database name.
Corporate Compliance database description.
Timeout setting (in seconds).
The only settings that can be changed are the Database description and Timeout.
The Timeout setting is the period that the system will take to attempt to complete any task in Corporate Compliance before timing out. The recommended setting is 900 seconds (15 minutes).
- Click Start > Programs > MYOB Accountants Office > Corporate Compliance Utilities > Utilities.
- Click Settings on the Task Bar.
- Click Database references under the Settings heading on the Task bar.
- Click Change. The Change database details window displays the name of your Corporate Compliance server.
- Enter the Timeout in seconds. The recommended timeout is 15 minutes (900 seconds). The minimum is 30 seconds. The maximum is 30 minutes (1800 seconds).
- Click OK.