You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
If you delete a form, the data that was changed when the form was created will not be restored. If this data needs to be restored to its former status, you must do so manually. This is done using the Corporations module.
You can also delete batches of ASIC forms using the Lodgement module.
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the ASIC Forms tab. The ASIC Forms screen opens.
- Select the form and click Delete form on the Task Bar. A message box opens.
- Click Yes. The form is removed from the history list.
- Click Lodgement on the Task Bar. The Lodgement screen opens at the Forms Lodgement tab.
- Click Lodgement History.
- Select a batch from the list.
- Click Delete batch on the Task Bar.The following confirmation message will display.
Are you sure you want to delete Batch number xxx?
- Click Yes to permanently delete the batch from the system.
Click No to retain the batch.