You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
You can delete a person’s former addresses using the Address history screen.
- Select and open the person. See Selecting people. The Details tab opens.
- Click the Address history tab. The Address history screen opens.
- Select the address you want to delete.
- Click Delete former address on the Task Bar, or right-click the address and select Delete former address from the menu. A message box asks if you are sure you want to delete this address from the history.
- Click OK. The former address is deleted from the Address history screen.