You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
Use the Addresses tab to delete a corporation’s former addresses.
- Select and open the corporation. See Selecting a corporation. The corporation opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Address History tab. The Address History screen opens.
- Select the address to be deleted.
- Click Delete former address on the Task Bar.
- The following message displays Are you sure you want to delete this former address?
- Click OK. The former address is deleted from the Address history screen.