You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
This option removes the selected form from Corporate Compliance so that it cannot be lodged with ASIC.
- Click ASIC Forms on the Task Bar. The ASIC Forms screens opens at the In progress tab.
- Select the form in the list.
- Click Delete form on the Task Bar. A confirmation message box tells you if there are other documents related to the form (e.g., meeting minutes).
- Select the checkbox to delete any related documents, and remove them manually from the Documents screen (see Tools).
- Click Yes to delete the form or No to retain it.