You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
A session log is generated when a batch of forms is sent to ASIC (see Sending and receiving forms) and it contains the details of the communication session with ASIC.
- Click Lodgement on the Task Bar. The Lodgement screen opens at the Forms Lodgement tab.
- Click the Session Log tab.
- Select a session log from the list.
- Click Delete session log on the Task Bar. A confirmation message displays.
- To permanently remove the session log from the system, click Yes.To retain the session log in the system, click No.