You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The following method is used to delete a trustee from a trust — and to permanently remove that trustee’s details from your Corporate Compliance database. The same method is used for both Unit Trusts and Discretionary Trusts.
- Click Corporations on the Task Bar. The Corporations selection list opens. If the list is long, find the trust by searching or sorting.
- Select the trust and press [Enter], or double-click the trust. The trust opens at the Details tab.
- Click the Officers tab to display its contents.
- Select the trustee whose details you want to change in the table.
- Either click Delete trustee on the Task Bar, or right-click the trustee and select Delete trustee… from the list.
- Read the Delete Trustee message.
- Click Yes to completely remove the trustee from the trust and from the Corporate Compliance database.