You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
The Notify company solvency wizard leads you through the steps required to notify ASIC.
- Click Company Statements on the Task Bar. All company statements received from ASIC are listed on the Company Statements tab.
- Click the required Company Statement in the list.
- Click Notify company solvency on the Task Bar. The Notify company solvency wizard appears. The first window is for entering Company solvency details.
- Select one of the following solvency resolutions.
- Negative solvency resolution passed.
- Enter the Date of resolution (dd/mm/yyyy) or select the date from the drop-down calender.
Solvency resolution not passed.
- Click Next. The Signing details screen opens.
Enter the Date signed (dd/mm/yyyy) or select the date from the drop-down calendar. The date can be left blank.
Select the Signing officer from the drop-down list.
Click Next. The Finish screen opens with Form 485 selected.
Click Finish. The Forms Completion Report opens in the Print preview screen.
To view and/or print the report, double-click it in the Preview Items list.
Click Close to close the report and return to the main window.