You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
- Select Reports > Corporations > Register of Charges from the main menu. The Register of Charges screen opens.
- If necessary, find the corporation by searching or sorting.
- When found, double-click the company name to display it in the Corporation field on the Register of Charges screen.
- Select either Detailed report or Summary report.
- Select Include former charges, if required.
- Click OK.
- If the selected corporation has no charges, the following error message is displayed: "This corporation has no charges". Click Cancel to exit.
- If the selected corporation does have charges, the Register of Charges report is displayed.
The charges are presented in charge date order; with the most recent charge first. In the Detailed report, each charge is presented on a separate page.