You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
For sites with MYOB Document Manager, a Company Statement can now be sent directly to MYOB Document Manager.
- Click Company Statements on the Task Bar. All company statements received from ASIC are listed on the Company Statements tab.
- Select the required company statement in the list.
- Select Save with contact on the Task Bar. The Document Manager Create Document Wizard opens.
- Enter all the details for the document.
- Click Finish. The document is sent to Document Manager.