You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
You must have Adobe Reader installed on your system to open company statements from ASIC.
You can download the latest Reader from Adobe.com for free.
- Click Company Statements on the Task Bar. All company statements received from ASIC are listed on the Company Statements tab.
- Double-click the company statement in the list or select it and click View statement on the Task Bar. The company statement received from ASIC displays on the Print preview screen (see Previewing forms and documents).
- Click Corporate on the MYOB AE/AO toolbar
Select Corporate > Company Statements on the MYOB AE/AO toolbar. The Company statements page opens.
- Select the agent from the Show corporations for agent: drop-down.
- Select to show corporations with either:
company statements in progress, or
company statements due from a specified date but not yet received from ASIC.
The corporations that match the criteria you enter are shown on the page.
Click the Corporationname in the list to open the details in Corporate Compliance.
Click the Client code in the list to open the Corporate Compliance tab on the Client page in MYOB AE/AO.