You won't be able to use either software after 31 March 2024. Learn what this means for you
Use the person’s Details tab in the People module to view their birth, occupation and address details.
- Select and open the person. See Selecting people. The person’s Details tab displays the following data:
Postal address file setting
Shared by (other people or corporations who share the same address in MYOB AE/AO)
- Click Change details on the Task Bar if you want to change the selected person’s Birth details, Occupation or Additional notes. See Changing people details.
- Click Change postal address file setting on the Task Bar if you want to change the setting for the postal address file (PAF). See Changing postal address file settings for people.
- To change a person’s Name or Address, enter the details from MYOB AE/AO, then notify ASIC of the change. See Notifying ASIC of changes to names or addresses.
- Click Close. You will return to the People selection list.