You can create an email from within Outlook using the Create Document wizard.
- Click New in Microsoft Outlook. The Untitled Message window opens.
- Click the Insert Ref # button on the toolbar. The Create email window opens.
- Select the NEW email not associated with a previous email checkbox.
- Click OK. The Create Document Wizard: Add Email wizard opens on the Step 1 of 2: Contact, Stationery & Standard information page Details tab by default.
- Complete the Create Document Wizard: Add Email wizard. See Creating new documents. The new email will open in Microsoft Outlook ready for you to complete and send with the Reference Number inserted.
Click Send in Microsoft Outlook to send and save the email.