The categories that an item is displayed under can be changed or added using one of the following methods:
- Display the Document properties and, on the Categories tab, select or deselect different or additional categories. If relevant, expand the categories to display any sub-categories.
- Right-click the item and select Copy Document. Select the destination category, right-click and select Paste Document.
- Select the item and then select Edit > Copy Document. Select the destination category and Edit > Paste Document.
- To move an item, select the item then drag it and drop it into the destination category.
- To copy an item to include it in an additional category, select the item. Then press [Ctrl] and drag and drop the item in a category. This will copy the item to the other category.