MYOB Intranet Administration is only accessible by employees with intranet administration rights. Management generally nominate an intranet administrator to maintain the contents of the MYOB Intranet.
Intranet administration functions include:
- adding, maintaining and deleting the categories
- adding, maintaining and deleting standard/stationery items
- configuring and managing the team members - updating roles assigned to employees and specific configuration settings.
- in AE/AO, on the toolbar, click the Documents drop-down and choose Intranet. The MYOB Intranet window opens.
- On the navigation bar, click the Administration link. The login window appears.
Select a login name.
The Administration functions can only be accessed if your MYOB intranet login has been configured as an MYOB Intranet administrator.
- Enter the Password. Click Login. The MYOB Intranet Administration window opens.