MYOB AO Classic is a practice management application that is at its end-of-life.
PDF Manager integration has been extended to MYOB AO Classic to assist clients who have not yet converted to MYOB AO (new AO).
- Select PDF Manager menu > Tools > Options. The Options window opens.
- Click the Save With Settings button. The Save With Settings window opens.
- Select MYOB AO classic from the drop-down.
- Select the Enable integration with MYOB AO Classic checkbox. This ensures that MYOB AO Classic appears in the Save With window as an option to export PDFs.
- Under Database, click Configure to enter your MYOB AO Classic database details. The MYOB AO Classic Database LogOn window opens.
- Enter your Server, Database, LogOnname and Password. If you want to use a Trusted connection, select the Use trusted connection checkbox. Selecting this option bypasses the need to enter a LogOn name and Password.
- Click TestConnection. You will receive a confirmation message.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to return to the Save With Settings window. After you have confirmed your database, “Current Database connection is valid” appears under Database.
- Click under Default save with settings and select a Client Code. The last five clients that you selected are listed.
- Select an assignment for the selected client. Only assignments relating to the selected client appear.
- Type a description.The file path defaults from MYOB AE. You should enter the file name.
- Click OK. When you click Save with from the PDF Tasks on the Explorer Bar or the File menu your settings appear automatically.