Practice Manager only
In some instances you may have clients paying in advance in MYOB Practice Manager (MYOB PM), which leave an unallocated amount on their debtors ledger and appear as unallocated cash entries on debtor reports.
Once the invoice has been posted, the unallocated receipt entry can be allocated against the relevant invoice.
- In MYOB PM, open the client. The Client page appears.
- On the TASKS bar, click Debtors ledger. The Debtors Ledger screen appears displaying all outstanding invoices.
- Highlight the unallocated receipt.
- Press the Ctrl key and highlight invoices to allocate the receipt against. The receipt and invoice are highlighted.
- Click Allocate. The entries are allocated.