By default, all employees are able to create their own MYOB Logins.
If, as a practice, you decide to control the creation of MYOB Logins then you should disable the task permission enabling employees to create their own MYOB Logins.
- Log into MYOB AE/AO.
- Select Maintenance > Security > Task Permissions on the main menu or Maintenance > Maintenance Map (AO) > Security > Task Permissions. The Maintenance – Task Permissions page opens.
- Select Central from the Product drop-down.
- Select the Group (security group) from the drop-down that you want to disable the MYOB Login task permission for. The Group Descriptions assigned to the Group are listed in the panel.
- Click beside the Employee Group Description to list the available task permissions. The list expands and displays a checkbox in the Allow column.
- Deselect the checkbox in the Allow column for #Employee #Edit my.MYOB details to not allow an employee group to create MYOB Logins.
- Click OK to save the changes and close the Maintenance – Task Permissions page.