In MYOB Practice Manager, you may have old task codes that are no longer applicable to your current timesheets.
To disable these codes so they are no longer visible in timesheet data entry you need to remove Timesheets selection from the CRM Type/Availability column.
- In AE/AO, from the menu, go to Maintenance > Maintenance Map > Miscellaneous > Code Types. The Code Types tab appears.
- Click [+] for the relevant group. For example, select Time for Timesheet. The list of codes for the group appears.
- Locate the code type you do not want to appear in your timesheet window. The Code Type is located.
- Under the CRM Type/Availability column, click into the field displaying Timesheets and press the Delete key on your keyboard. The Timesheets selection is removed.
- Click OK to save the changes.