Release date—12 March 2021
Read through this installation guide before you begin installing this update. It will help you plan the tasks required.
- You must have MYOB AE/AO version 18.104.22.168 installed.
To check your current version, click Help on the main menu and select About.
- Ensure you have administrator access to the server where MYOB AE/AO is installed.
- Ensure all users are logged out of all MYOB programs.
- On your server that has MYOB AE/AO installed, go to my.MYOB and download the MYOB Hotfix 59868757 - Migration – Update file.
- Double-click the executable to start the installation.
- In the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard window, click Next.
- Select I accept the terms in the licence agreement.
- Click Next to install the utility.
- On the InstallShield Wizard Completed window, click Finish.
- To update workstations, run a workstation install on all workstations.
To confirm a successful installation, on your server, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\TaxManagerService.
Check that the following files have the date modified of 10/03/2021.