Release date— 27 January 2021
This hotfix corrects the error: System.OutOfMemoryException. See Error: System.OutOfMemoryException for more information about the error.
The fix is based on Microsoft's Large Address Aware (LAA). LAA is a utility that allows 32-bit applications to access more memory.
Read through this installation guide before you begin installing this update. It will help you plan the tasks required.
- You must have MYOB AE/AO version 22.214.171.124 (Australia & New Zealand).
To check your current version, login to AE/AO and click Help > About.
- Ensure you have administrator access to the server where MYOB AE/AO is installed.
- Ensure all users are logged out of all MYOB programs.
- You need to be on the server where your MYOB AE/AO is installed.
- Click MYOB_AEAO_ANZ_Hotfix_KB59067576.zip to download the file.
- Go to the download location and double-click the executable to start the installation.
- In the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard window, click Next.
- Select I accept the terms in the licence agreement.
- Click Next to install the utility.
- On the InstallShield Wizard Completed window, click Finish.
- To update workstations, run a workstation install on all workstations.
Workstations are updated automatically as part of this hotfix if auto-updates are enabled. If auto-updates are disabled in your environment, run a workstation install on all workstations.
Follow the steps for the product and setup you use:
To confirm a successful installation, go to your Deploy folder.
Default server deploy folders locations
- (AE) C:\MYOBAE\AESQL\Central\Deploy
- (AO) C:\MYOBAO\AOSQL\Central\Deploy
- (AE Framework) C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\CENTRAL\Deploy.
Confirm the following details in the ClientFrameWork file:
Date modified: 25/01/2021 1:34 PM
File version: 126.96.36.199