Release date—10 December 2019
We've fixed an issue with Tax Manager incorrectly identifying data integrity issues during a scheduled or manual bulk download. For more information, see Tax Manager incorrectly identifies data integrity issues.
We strongly recommend you install this hotfix to get the best out of Tax Manager's performance.
Read through this install guide before you begin installing this update. It will help you plan the tasks required.
- You must have MYOB AE/AO version 188.8.131.52 installed.
To check your current version, click Help on the main menu and choose About.
Ensure you have administrator access to the server where MYOB AE/AO is installed.
- Make sure all users are logged out of all MYOB programs.
Go to my.MYOB and download the MYOB Tax Manager Hotfix 45908407 – Install file and save it to your server location where you installed MYOB AE/AO.
Double-click the executable to start the installation. The Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard window appears.
- Select I accept the terms in the licence agreement and click Next.
- Click Install. The installation begins.
- When you see the Install complete window, click Finish.
Check that the .dll file installed in the TaxManagerService folder matches the modified date as shown in the screenshot below.
The default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\TaxManagerService.