Release date—6 December 2022
Make sure you've installed Tax 2022.2 before installing this hotfix. Otherwise, the installation will not continue.
We've fixed the following issue.
About FileView.Net 2010 logicNP software FolderViewNet2010 when clicking the Documents tab for a client.
Follow the steps below to install the hotfix.
- You must have MYOB AE/AO version 5.4.45 installed and the Tax version is 2022.2. To check your current version, click Help > About.
If you don't have 2022.2 installed, you'll see the following message when installing the hotfix.
- Ensure you have administrator access to the server where MYOB AE/AO is installed.
- Ensure all users are logged out of MYOB Tax.
- Go to my.MYOB and download the MYOB Tax Hotfix 94573116 - Installer file to your server location where you installed MYOB AE/AO.
- Double-click the executable to start the installation.
- In the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard window, click Next.
- Select I accept the terms in the licence agreement. Click Next.
- In Ready to install window, click Install to start the installation.
- On the Install Completed window, click Finish.
Workstations are updated automatically as part of this hotfix if auto-updates are enabled. If auto-updates are disabled in your environment, run a workstation install on all workstations.
Follow the steps for the product and setup you use:
On your server or workstation, go to the Central\Deploy folder.
- Default server deploy folders:
(AE Framework) C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\CENTRAL\Deploy
Sort the folder by Date modified.
Find the Hotfixlist.ini file and open it with Notepad.
Confirm that the notepad shows ID: KB94573116.