This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise and Accountants Office Tax (MYOB Tax) you may be required to access a schedule or form from within the tax return. The following instructions will step you through this process.
- Follow the menu path: Preparation > Schedule. The Select Schedule Type window opens.
- Highlight the desired schedule and click Select. The schedule appears.
- Open the tax return that you wish to print a schedule for. The Tax return opens.
- From the Reports menu Print Schedule. The Print Schedule Options window opens.
- Click the ellipsis button [...] next to Form or Schedule. The Schedule window opens.
- Highlight the required schedule and click Select. A green tick appears in front of the schedule required to print. Note: If you wish to print multiple schedules, repeat step 4 to highlight all required schedules.
- Click OK. The Print Schedule Options windows opens.
- Click OK. The Print window opens.
- Select the required options and click Preview or Print. The schedule prints.