This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (AU)
In the 2018 AE Reporter year, the Accounting Policy Note in the Notes to the Financial Statements refers to the Associations Incorporation Act 1987 instead of the Associations Incorporation Act 2015.
This issue occurs for Association entities where the State of Incorporation is Western Australia (WA).w
We're aware of this issue and we're looking into a solution.
To update the Associations Incorporation Act year from 1987 to 2015, edit the Accounting Policy Note 1 Special Purpose format and change the year "1987" to "2015" as follows:
- From within Reporter, follow the menu path Reports > Reporter > Design Client Reports.
- From within Report Designer, click the Formats tab located at the bottom of the left-hand pane.
- In the list of formats in the left-hand pane, double-click on Accounting Policy Note 1 Special Purpose. The Accounting Policy Note 1 Special Purpose format editor opens in the right-hand pane.
- Double-click on cell B22 and edit the line:
"Western Australia"),"Associations Incorporation Act 1987","")} to refer to "Associations Incorporation Act 2015".
"Western Australia"),"Associations Incorporation Act 2015","")}
- Click the Save () icon on the toolbar to save your changes.
- Close Report Designer then generate the report as per normal.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
Insert PR# 161061698179