This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Practice Manager (AE PM) Assignment templates can be created so that the Practice has a standard set of assignments that can be added to clients.
Assignment templates are the most common way to add a new assignment.
The instructions below use the example of adding the assignment called Tax which will use the assignment type called Tax.
- In AE PM follow the menu path: Maintenance > Assignment > Assignment Templates. The Assignment Templates window appears.
- Type Tax in the Name As field on the new record row and press Tab. The cursor appears in the Code As field.
- Type Tax in the Code As field and press Tab. The cursor appears in the Assignment Type field.
Click in the Assignment Type field to display the drop down arrow, select Tax and then press Tab twice. The Assignment Type is now selected.
- Select the Tax Assignment Template created and click the Billing tab (if you wish to set up default paragraphs for the assignment template). The Assignment Template Tax screen appears.
- Select the relevant paragraph from the Available column (if applicable) and click the > button. The paragraph appears in the Selected column.
- Repeat step 6 for all relevant paragraphs and click OK. The Assignment Template page appears.
- Select the Responsibility tab and complete the fields Nominal Account, Assignment Partner, Assignment Manager, Recovery Rate, Company, Office, Department and Centre as required and click OK. The assignment template is now added to the system.