This support note applies to:
- Insolvency (AU)
Following is information to assist you to add a sub-account to Accounts Receivables (Pre-Appointment).
- Whilst in an Insolvency job, navigate to the Financials > Accounts tab. The job's accounts are displayed.
- Right-click on Accounts Receivables (Pre-Appointment) account and select Add New Account to Pre-Appointment Debtors Account Group. The Add New Account window opens.
- Leave the Account Type field defaulted to Pre-Appointment Debtors and complete the Account Name field. The Account Type and Account Name fields are shown.
- Select Accounts Receivable (Pre-Appointment) from the Sub Account Of field and click OK. The new sub-account has been created.
- Deselect the Hide nil activity checkbox. The newly created sub-account is displayed under the Accounts Receivables (Pre-appointment) account.
HEAT ID 1718859