This support note applies to:
- AO Corporate Compliance (AU)
- AE Corporate Compliance (AU)
For Accountants Enterprises (AE) sites that have direct integration with Corporate Compliance (CC), there are a few reasons why an address might not be flowing through from AE into Corporate Compliance. These reasons include:
- Incorrect data mapping of addresses in AE
- Incorrect use of address labels within clients or contacts in AE
- The Corporate Compliance person or corporation may not be matched to the corresponding AE contact or client
This article will explain how to verify that the Corporate Compliance data mappings in AE are correct and how to verify the correct address types are being used within your client and contact records in AE. It will also explain how to determine if your CC contact is linked to its AE record.
- From within AE, follow the menu path: Maintenance > Corporate Compliance > Settings. The Corporate Compliance settings tab will open.
- Click on the data mapping tab. The address and associations mappings will display
- Note the address type mappings for all 4 addresses and close the window. The main AE window will display.
- From within AE, open an affected client or contact. The contact or client main tab will display
- Click on the addresses tab. The addresses tab will display all address types for this contact or client
- Verify that the address types that are being utilised are consistent with the data mappings in the Corporate Compliance settings. The addresses have been verified as correct.
- Launch Corporate Compliance and browse to the applicable person or corporation. The person or corporation will be highlighted
- Double click to open the contact record. If linked, the contact record will open, the linkage has been verified
- If the error: "Import Contact Error - the contact may. The addresses have been verified as correct.