This support note applies to:
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Tax (NZ)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
You can update the email address of a client, contact or employee in AE or AO.
- Open the client and click the Addresses tab.
- Select the Email line and press the Delete on your keyboard to remove the row. The Confirm Delete Other Detail window will appear. Answer Yes to confirm the deletion if you wish to continue.
- Under Phone and Other Details, select the blank field at the top of the Description column. A drop-down arrow appears on the field.
- From the Description drop-down, select Email.
- In the field at the top of the Detail column, enter the new email address.
- Open the employee and click the Personal tab.
- Right-click the email address. The field becomes editable.
- Enter the details with the new email address and click Tab on your keyboard.