This support note applies to:
- AE Tax Manager (NZ)
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AO Tax (NZ)
- AE Statutory Reporter (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AO Workpapers (AU)
- AO Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Workpapers (AU)
- AE Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
- AE Tax (NZ)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
- AE Corporate Compliance (AU)
In MYOB Document Manager (DM), you may find documents published from Document Manager to the MYOB Portal don't display the green tick icon where the published document have been approved by the client in the MYOB Portal.
This issue can occur when the practice MYOB login password has been changed.
Approved documents will sync with Document Manager every hour. If the green tick does not appear in Document Manager beside the document that has been published and approved in the MYOB Portal, refer to the instructions below on how to edit the practice MYOB login password and reset the MYOB OnTheGo API and MYOB DM Portal Sync services.
- Open MYOB AE or AO and follow the menu path: Maintenance > Maintenance Map > Online > Practice my.MYOB settings. The Practice my.MYOB Settings window opens.
- Enter the new password for your Practice MYOB login click OK. The Practice my.MYOB login details are updated.
On the server, perform the following steps:
- From Start menu, type services.msc and press Enter. The Services window appears.
- Locate and click on MYOB OnTheGo API Service. MYOB OnTheGo API Services is now selected.
- Right click and select Stop. The MYOB OnTheGo API Service is now stopped.
- Right click and select Start. The MYOB OnTheGo API Service is now started.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for the MYOB DM Portal Sync Service. The MYOB DM Portal Sync Service is restarted.
If you require further assistance, submit a Support Request my.myob and attach the DMPortalSyncService.log file. This file can be located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\DMPortalSync folder on your server.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
Check the DMPortalSyncService.log.
If the log contains "unable to find lookup.xml":
The user 'System' does not have full permissions to the Central folder. Give permissions to the Central folder for 'System' user with full control. Restart the service and check the log file. If the issue persists, make sure that MYOBAE and CENTRAL folder has full control for Everyone and System.
If the log contains " API is unauthorised "
Check that the Practice my.MYOB login is linked to an active employee in Practice Manager/Framework.