This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Reporter with Accounts, the Trust Balance Sheet can show a balance for a beneficiary account despite the balance of the account being zero.
This can occur when the account balance is extinguished during the current financial year.
To resolve this issue you need to customise the Reporter Chart Map to exclude the effected account. This corrects the presentation of the current year values, however it can also result in the previous year showing out of balance. If this is the case, you need to export the report to Word and edit as required. Once you roll over to the next year, the values are correct for both years.
MYOB is investigating this issue.
- Follow the menu path: Reports > Reporter > Design Client Reports. The Report Designer opens at client level.
- Click the Chart Map tab. The Chart Map details show in the left-hand pane.
Expand the relevant folder. The folder content appears.
This could be BalanceSheet.Assets.Current or BalanceSheet.Liabilities.Current.
Right-click the relevant folder and select Copy to Client. The folder is applied to client level design.
For assets this is Beneficiaries and for liabilities this is Unpaid Trust Distributions.
- Double-click the range of accounts. The Chart Map Editor opens in the right-hand pane showing the account range.
- Amend the Starting and/or Ending account code range to omit the problematic account and click Apply. The range is adjusted.
- Click Close. The Chart Map Editor is closed.
- Click Close. Report Designer is closed.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLYPR 1658597284