This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
These instructions require technical expertise
Make sure you know what you're doing and are using one of the products listed. If you're not sure, ask your IT professional or MYOB.
If you wish to bypass the System Services Login Gateway when starting Run CDS VizPost on your server (or standalone), you can use the EPSETLOG command on your server PC.
The EPSETLOG command allows you to assign a default user code to your access gateway so that when you open System Release or start Run CDS Vizpost, all you need to do is type your password.
If you do not have a password and the Gateway mandatory checkbox is not selected in the User properties for the VIZPOST user, the login gateway is completely bypassed and Vizpost processes is started automatically.
- Press and hold the Windows button and press R on your keyboard.
- Type X:\SOL64\SR EPSETLOG <user code> in the Open field and click The message "Login default for workstation <workstation name> set to <user code>" appears.
- X: is the drive location of your System Release program files;
- SOL64 is your SOL64 or TAX folder and
- <user code> is your user code when logging into System Release.
- Click OK.
From now on when you start System Release, you automatically log on and the System Services Login Gateway window does not appear.