This support note applies to:
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
In MYOB Intranet after you have added a new template, you may experience that this template does not appear when launching the Mail Merge Wizard. This is because an area of the properties of the template are set to Calculator and not Letter.
To have the template appear, you will need to change properties of the template via Intranet Administration.
Perform the following instructions from within MYOB Practice Manager
- Click the Intranet icon and select the Administration link. The MYOB Intranet Administration window opens.
- In the Intranet panel on the left, expand the relevant category and highlight the template which is not appearing. The template is highlighted.
- Right mouse click on the highlighted template and select Properties. The Document Properties screen appears.
- Click the Details tab and select Letter from the Type field. The Type field selection is completed.
- Click OK to save changes. The changes are saved.
The template will now appear in the Mail Merge Wizard.