This support note applies to:
- PDF Manager (AU)
- PDF Manager (NZ)
In MYOB PDF Manager version 1.7, you may experience an issue where changes made to the Properties of Comments are not saved when selecting Make Properties Default.
The Document Mark Up tab allows you to place comments on PDF documents and change the properties of these comments such as the colour, font and text and save these as the default comment settings by selecting Make Properties Default from the drop-down menu you may experience the default settings have not been changed.
To resolve this issue make sure affected users have full permission to the C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\PDF Manager folder.
- Navigate to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB folder. The C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB folder appears
- Click and highlight the PDF Manager folder. The PDF Manager folder is highlighted.
- Right click and select Properties. The Properties window appears.
- Click the Security tab. The Security window appears.
- Click Edit. The Permissions for PDF Manager windows appears.
- Highlight the Users and tick Full Control for all columns below. The tick appears on all columns.
- Click Apply. The system updates the permissions.
- Click OK twice.
MYOB Internal Notes:
Insert PR# 145581539662