This support note applies to:
- AO Classic General Ledger (AU)
- AO Classic (NZ)
In this article, you'll learn how to change opening balances after rolling over into the new year in Accountants Office (AO) Classic - General Ledger.
- Within the client's general ledger, select Opening Balance from the Period End drop-down list.
- Enter the required transactions with the opening balance date to correct the balance amounts.
- Within the client's general ledger, enter the required transactions with the opening balance date to correct the balance amounts.
- From the General ledger menu, select Edit Posted Transactions.
- For every transaction that you entered:
- Click the account that you want to edit.
- Double-click the transaction that you entered for this account.
- Select the Opening Balance checkbox.