This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (NZ)
- AE Reporter (AU)
When using MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Reporter you can customise a range of settings to amend the way the reports print. You do this through report properties.
Editing the report properties allows you to be able to make adjustments to the following:
- Page orientation.
- Page numbering.
Following is information regarding how to change the report properties.
Open the General Ledger and go to Reports > Reporter > Design Client Reports... The XYZ - Report Designer screen appears, where XYZ is the client code of the general ledger.To apply the changes across the practice, select Design Practice Reports.
- Click the Reports tab. A list of reports appears.
- Double-click on the required report. The Report editor - Report Name screen appears on the right-hand pane.
- Click Properties. The Report element properties window appears.
- Make the desired changes and click OK. The Report editor - Report Name screen appears.
- Click Save and click Close. Changes are saved and the report closes.