This support note applies to:
- AE Tax Manager (NZ)
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AO Tax (NZ)
- AE Statutory Reporter (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AO Workpapers (AU)
In MYOB Portal you may experience blank client names in the Clients tab of the Portal.
This issue may occur if the Alias Type selected in MYOB AE/AO is Known As and the Name field is blank.
To resolve the issue open the Main tab of the client and enter a value in the Name column under Aliases, or alternatively delete the alias.
- From within MYOB AE/AO, click the Contacts icon. The Find Clients tab opens.
- Key in the client code or client name in the Search for field and press ENTER. The search results display.
- Double click the client you wish to edit. The clients Main tab appears.
- In the Aliases field, where the Type selected is Known As, enter a value in the Name field where an alternate name is required. A Known As name will then appear in the Name column of the Aliases field. Alternatively, where the name is not required, click the grey bar to the left of Known As field and hit Delete on your keyboard to remove the field name.